Gus Suarez, Esq.
Gus Suarez has been practicing law in the South Florida community since 1986. Mr. Suarez’s philosophy is to obtain results and establish and maintain lasting relationships with his clients. Since client satisfaction is the ultimate goal, Mr. Suarez provides personal attention to all matters undertaken by his firm. The firm concentrates its practice areas to health care law, business law and personal injury.
Mr. Suarez enjoys over 31 years of legal experience and during that time has helped his clients deal with a wide range of legal issues. Mr. Suarez has vast experience is assisting medical providers faced with various legal endeavors and challenges. In the medical area, Mr. Suarez’s practice is concentrated on representing medical companies such as assisted living facilities, health care clinics, mental health centers, rehabilitation centers, diagnostic facilities, home health agencies, pharmacies, physicians and physician groups in connection with their highly regulated businesses. For example, Mr. Suarez regularly assists his clients with the sale or purchase of medical businesses (stock sales and asset sales) and the various Federal and State regulatory compliance issues involved. Mr. Suarez also regularly assists medical professionals and businesses facing disciplinary or administrative sanctions or suspension and/or revocation of provider billing privileges. Mr. Suarez also regularly assists his medical and business clients with the preparation of and review of contracts, leases, shareholder agreements, operating agreements, partnership agreements, the formation and representation of business entities and mergers and acquisitions. Basically, Mr. Suarez can provide your business with most of the legal advice and services you will ever require.
Mr. Suarez received his J.D. in 1986 from the American University’s Washington College of Law in Washington D.C. and has been honored with the “AV” highest rating for competence and ethics from Martindale-Hubbell since 1995.
Prior to The Health+Business Law Group, Mr. Suarez was a founding member of the health law firm of Wilson, Suarez, Lopez & Gennett in Coral Gables, Florida.
Areas Of Practice
- 80% Health Law
- 10% Business Law
- 10% Personal Injury
- 5% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 1986
- District of Columbia, 1990
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1987
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. – 1986
- Florida International University, Miami, Florida
- B.A. – 1982
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: Political Science
- Miami-Dade Community College
- A.A. – 1979
- Affiliated Healthcare Centers, Inc.
- American Backhaulers, Inc.
- Antaeus Health Services Corp.
- Associated Photo & Imaging, Inc.
- Aventura Wellness & Rehab Center, Inc.
- Avnet, Inc.
- Barbara Palacios Design Company
- Benidecto Fernandez, M.D., P.A.
- Caring Professional Services, Inc.
- Caring People Certified Services
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- Clinica Las Mercedes, Inc.
- Complete Medical Rehab & Family Care Center
- Comprehensive Primary Care Specialists
- Computerexpo, Inc.
- Dangerous Goods of America, Inc.
- Dedicated Caregivers, LLC
- Doctor’s Health Centers
- Doctor’s Medical Center, Inc.
- East Atlantic Gardens Condominium, Inc.
- 5th & Ocean Clothing, Inc.
- Flagler Diagnostic & Sleep Disorder Centers
- Golden Age Home Health
- Hacienda Estates Owners Association, Inc.
- Hialeah Diagnostics, Inc.
- Hialeah Wellness and Rehab Center, Inc.
- Hill York
- ILS Group, LLC
- Independent Living Systems, LLC
- Integrated Home Care Services, Inc.
- Inter Electronics, LLC
- Justiniani, Fernandez & Pujol, M.D., P.A.
- KIP America
- Kramer-Novis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Matusalem Rums
- Miami Office Systems, Inc.
- Merco Marve, S.A.
- Nelco Financial Services, Inc.
- North Riverview Condominium Association, Inc.
- Olga E. Lopez, M.D., P.A.
- Perfect Care, Inc.
- Refricenter of Miami, Inc.
- Resorts Advantage, Inc.
- Simmex Industries, Inc.
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- SoBe Apparel, Inc.
- Southeast Homecare
- Tallard Technologies, Inc.
- Tallard Technologies of Venezuela, C.A.
- Tender Care Home Health Services Corp.
- Towers North Condominium Association, Inc.
- Uno, LLC
- US Med Supply
Honors And Awards
- AV Rating from Martindale Hubbell, 1995 – Present
- Leadership Miami, 1989
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Health Law Section
Pro Bono Activities
- Coral Gables Youth Center Athletics, 1995 – 2000
To speak directly with Mr. Suarez email him at email@example.com or call 305-443-8900. Se habla Español.